Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29th, 2010: Hey readers,

Hey readers,
sorry I haven't been posting. Its been a crazy time.
Thanksgiving I stayed on campus and I decorated my dorm for Hannah to arrive.
Then Hannah was here and we did tourist-y things.
Now Hannah is gone and it is only 11 days till my dad is here to move me back home.
I'll be honest,
I'm BEYOND terrifyed to move..
I'm not really liking that it is my dad coming to get me either.
I'm sad I have to leave Vegas because I'm going to miss all my friends,
but I wont miss UNLV itself.
I got a place in Florence,
and I'm greatly excited to see where this path will take me,
ya know?
Either way,
I get have to start packing, sign papers and what not to get checked out of Dayton North dorms.
I'm going to miss Cortney soooooo freaking much.
Ugh, to every down there is an up right?

No comments:

Post a Comment