Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15th, 2010: Down for the count.

Ugh, so I think with all the stress and hanging around eveyone who has been getting sick..
finally got to me.
I'm grossly sick:
head ace (which gets worse if I move at all),
stuffy/runny nose (it chooses when it wants to be what),
sore throat,
losing voice,
beyond tired,
coughing and last but not least
sneezing.
This sucks.
I missed class today because I couldn't bring myself to get up 'cause of the head ache.
Like seriously,
if I go from laying to sitting, I get a worse headache...
if I go from sitting to standing, I get a worse headache...
I don't want to find out what happens if I go from laying to standing.
Hopefully, this Nyquil will knock me out and I can sleep without troubles.
Which hopefully will get me to feel better so I can go to class tomorrow.
Ugh.
That's a lot of hoping.

On a brighter note:
I was able to do my tests online tonight.
I'm thinking if I can't go to class tomorrow, I'm going to work on my online classes just so I'll feel productive and still be doing school stuff that will get me going in school.
Okay... taking Nyquil....
Night readers,
send healing thoughts my way if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment