Monday, November 22, 2010

Just so you, readers, can learn a little bit more about me.

 WHAT WAS YOUR:


 1. Last beverage: Pepsi

2. Last phone call: Ummm, I'm calling my mom right now.

3. Last text message: Hannah
4. Last song you listened to: I am currently listening to "I'm Gonna Miss Her" by Brad Paisley <3

5. Last time you cried: For sad reasons ummm... I think it was Friday night or so.
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: I have.


7. Been cheated on: Yes, that's happened.


8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Not really.


9. Lost someone special: A few people, sadly.

10. Been depressed: I've been really sad. 


11. Been drunk and threw up: No, since I've never been drunk.



 LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:


 12. Teal

13. Green 


14. Blue





THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:     


 15. Made a new friend: Yes!


16. Fallen out of love:  No.


17. Laughed until you cried: Too many times to count.


18. Met someone who changed you: Um, yes.


19. Found out who your true friends were: Oh yes.


20. Found out someone was talking about you: Haha, yeah.


21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list: Yes.


22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? All of them.


23. How many kids do you want? 2 or 3


24. Do you have any pets? Yes, I do have one dog. 


25. Do you want to change your name: No, I love my name.

26. What did you do for your last birthday? Rockband and video games in Chris' room
27. What time did you wake up today?: 6:45
8. What were you doing at midnight last night?  Writing my english essay. 

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for:  Hannah to be here!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: August 25th or so.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?  Um, my ankle to be healed and for certain relationships with people to be better than what they are.
32. What are you listening to right now: Strange by Reba McEntire
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?  No one actually
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook  and Blogger
36.Whats your real name: Carly 

37. Nicknames: Car, Snickers, Sis.


39. Zodiac sign: Scorpio

40. Male or female?  Female  


41. Primary School?  Sonshine,YMCA, Jewett, Mae Richardson, Bear Creek, Bonnyview.


42. Secondary School? Like middle school? Scenic
43. High school/college? Crater high, and UNLV 
4. Hair color:  Light brown, some of it is bleached blond right now with some pink
45. Long or short: Medium


46. Height: 5'8ish
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes!
48: What do you like about yourself? My confidence level.

49. Piercings: Just two on each ear
51. Righty or lefty:  Righty





FIRST:


 52. First surgery: Um, technically I haven't had one but some doctors count the skin patch that I got surgically removed.
53. First piercing: My ears when I was 8
54. First best friend: Matt Robinson
55. First sport you joined: Dance

56. First vacation: Probably either to Cali or Portland 


57. First pair of trainers: like tennis shoes? I'm not sure. I remember I had Polly Pocket ones and those were so cool! The Polly Pocket was on a swing and it moved.





RIGHT NOW:


58. Eating: Bread sticks from Pizza Hut.


59. Drinking: Ice

60. I'm about to: E-mail my aunt 
61. Listening to: Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore
62. Waiting for: energy.


63. I'm feeling: happy, anxious.





YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids? Yeah, I guess.
65. Get married?: Yes.
66. Career: Dance teacher 

67. Lips or eyes: What does this have to do with my future?! I like eyes more.


68. Hugs or kisses: Depends on the person


69. Shorter or taller: taller


70. Older or Younger: Older


71. Romantic or spontaneous: Depends on the day and moment.


72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Eh, both would be nice.

73. Sensitive or loud: depends on the situation 


74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.





HAVE YOU:


75. Kissed a stranger: No
76. Drank hard Liquor: Not really.


77. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes


78. Sex on first date: NO!


79. Broken someone's heart: Apparently. Meaning according to him, yes.


80. Been arrested: Nope.


81. Turned someone down: Yeah

82. Cried when someone died: Yep 


83. Fallen for a friend: Once or twice.





DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

84. Yourself: For sure.
85. Love at first sight: Yes, to an extent.
86. Heaven: Yes
87. Santa Clause: Eh, St. Nick was real... but do I think he is still alive: no 

88. Kiss on the first date: Maybe, but probably not.
89. Angels: Yes


90. God: Yes, very much so.





ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:


91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Never
92. Did you sing today?  Of course.


93. Did something illegal?  Ever? Yeah. Today: No.
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? I would love to say just to last February, but I'm good in the present.


95. The moment you would choose to relive? The first time I fell in love and got love in return.
96. Are you afraid of falling in love? Yes, deathly. 


97. When was the last time you lied? Umm, last night to a guy who was texting me.
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time? Early, my friends even make fun of me for it.


99. Would you give your life to save someone else's?  In an instant.


100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment