Friday, November 19, 2010

November 19th, 2010: The day of all days

So today, I wasn't wanting to move. My alarm went off at 11:30 and I was like "yeah, no... today is going to suck". So naturally I started my health homework. Ugh.
Then Chris text me asking me to go to lunch, I was hungry so why not. So I started doing my make up and getting ready. By chance I heard my phone ring, I answered it and all I heard was:
"Hello, can I please speak to Carly Davy."
I said that's who was speaking,
"Hello Carly, this is Kathy with St. Vincent DePaul housing in Florence, Oregon. We just got a 2 bedroom apartment and you were next on the list, are you still interested?"
"........um.... let me call my mom, and call you back."
"Okay, Carly, talk to you soon."

So here I am in Vegas, being moved back to Oregon in December and I wasn't wanting to live back in my hometown... so the place I was FIRST planning on going to college gets a place I can live?
I believe in signs and I couldn't ignore this one.

Long story short,
as of December 13th I will be renting an apartment in Florence, Oregon.
I'm beyond excited.

Well readers,
I thought I would share the wonderful news.
Hope you all had wonderful days as well,
and if not just know things happen for a reason and things have a funny way of working out,
things will get better.
:)
Stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment