Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16th, 2010: I feel a little better

I feel a little better today,
my voice is still deciding it wants a vacation,
and I can't blame it much.
But the headache is better.
I still didn't attend class today,
just for an extra day of rest,
but I'm going to class tomorrow.
I don't care if my voice is shot,
I just wont talk.

As of everything else:
I'm excited for Hannag to get here.
She's here in 10 days.
I can't even explain how excited I am.
I also can't wait till I can dance again...
I'm going crazy.
The doctor said I should be able to ballroom by next month,
and should be able to get back into all of my dancing by February.
Whoo.
I have a bit going on but no words to explain it all...
Thanks for all the support everyone.
:)
I'll write soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment