Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6th, 2010: Happy Birthday, Daddy!

So it is about 12:17 and it is now my dad's birthday.
I just finished all my homework, so it is now my official weekend!
I feel a great deal of accomplishment at this exact moment.
Phew.
4 days till my birthday!


As for last night:
a bunch of us went on to the roof of a building at school, just to hang out.
Whle standing up there I was looking at the stars and thinking about home,
and how homesick I really truly am...
then I just barely turned my head in time to see a falling star.
Then just to add to the amazingness,
"She's A Butterfly" came on my Ipod.
So I stood in the spot for a little while,
and saw 4 more falling stars.
I was so thankful for this because it reminded me that I can do all this,
and get over the obsticles that are deciding to be stupid and stand in my way.



Things are good right now,
they could be better...
but they aren't the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment