Friday, August 27, 2010

August 27th, 2010: Finally, the weekend.

So it is 8:54 Friday morning, and this is considered my weekend.
Last night was fun, small dorm floor party. Had too much sugar (with all the soda, ice tea and junk food I was eating) so I didn't get to sleep till about 2 last night.
Anyway, at about midnight the party ended so I hung out with Eric (Foot), Chris, Casey and Jacob. We started a back massage train. Me gusta much!
I think someone is knocking on my door! Nope.
Annyway...
Class yesterday was okay. One of my advisers said that I should look into doing dance as my Minor and getting a different Major... all because he saw me with my knee brace on. Yeah, that kinda hurt.
Margo made me feel better though.
Ballet was okay, I'm so not used to it and I think Dolly can tell. I just need to start remembering it all, that's all... everything is somewhere in my mind, in the very back far left corner, under lock and key.
Math was fine. Got there early so I could get a table, then end up sitting surrounded by guys. No joke.
I sat down at a totally empty side of the room, then a football player sat on my left, a skater to my right, a blond behind me and a red head in front of me!
Then was Premier... which was like the last day of the school year at Scenic. Only thing that made it worth going to was I got a free tee-shirt, and hearing the girls scream when the fireworks went off (not from excitement but because it scared them). Yeah, there were fireworks, because we had to stand in this huge thing that said UNLV so we made up the letters (think Scenic 7th grade year for me). This took like at least a half hour in itself to get it perfect.
All in all, it was a pretty good night... but I'm thankful its the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment