Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 22nd, 2010: First night at the dorms...

Tonight will be my first night staying in my dorm, my room mate is here and we get along pretty well. I got my photo wall up, and it makes me feel better. Had to laugh because my "big brother" is on it more than anyone else.
We had a "floor meeting" tonight and my RA reminds me soooo much of my friend Cory, makes me feel more like home... as odd as that is.
My classes start tomorrow, and I'm scared to death about getting lost. Follow signs? I guess. I have a very very vague idea of where I'm heading, doesn't help though.
I don't really have anything too interesting to say today... got my internet set up, said good bye to my mom and spread my wings for the first time. I'll honestly say, I'm scared to death and there have been a few tears shed. Not going to lie.
So, to be "social" my rommie and I decided to prop our door open, things that need to go on the list of things to buy... door stop, because my bottle of Tide will only last so long.
<... My Photowall.


I'll write more tomorrow, since it'll be my first day of classes... so it'll be more interesting.
For now, I'm going to talk to people online and write letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment