Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If I'm going to cut the ties, might as well sever the rope.

I don't even know what's happening anymore. I feel like my entire world is breaking, and there's nothing I can do about it because people expect me to just sit, watch and be there for them when it fails like I said it would from the beginning.
I've lost so many friends this year and I am just tired of all of this. I'm tired of the toxic things that are in my life. Its no wonder why I keep getting sick instead of better. How is anyone supposed to get better when they have all this stuff hanging over their head with no escape?
Now, even worse, its in my house.
I can't escape it and it is seriously giving me anxiety attacks and I feel angry and tense all the time. I can't live like this. NO ONE can live like this. I need to move. I need to be out on my own again. Life was difficult, yes, but it was better. I wasn't this stressed or this sick. I was better. I was able to be myself and not worry about everyone else.
I've cut my ties, and I never want them back so I might as well sever the rope as well. I'm done with all the people who have made me feel like this. I have lost respect for them all and have realized that they don't care about me as much as I thought they did. It sucks, yes, but I can't do this anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Car it is disappointing when people let us down... moving out might be good for you... stress can make you sick...

    ReplyDelete