Monday, January 14, 2013

How do I explain it...

Hey everyone, hope everyone's weekend was fabulous and that everyone's Monday was... well, as good as could be expected from a Monday.
As for my weekend, it was surprisingly good. Gabe stayed the night on Saturday and it was nice. We were able to talk a lot after we had a Doctor Who mini marathon. Gabe and I were joking around because there are a lot of pretty girls on the show so I made comment of how he would so easily leave me for a few of them. He made a point to say that at least they are the ONLY girls he would leave me for. So chances are that he wont leave me. After that, he said that he has never been with a girl as long as he's been with me consistently. His other relationships were very on and off, where as ours has now been lasting almost five months. It was cute. He made me smile. It was good.
Now for my Monday, I had work. I really adore my girls though. My younger girls were adorable. We worked on spotting and we really need to work some more. Then when I got my older girls, I really felt accomplished. I let them leap over me to work on their leaps. I'm so proud of them. A lot of them got a lot more air and kept their legs straight. The leaps were gorgeous. One of my girls, who is very nervous and is lacking confident, was simply beaming and HAD to show her mom. It made me smile.
I'm nervous to start choreographing for the show. I have a lot of work ahead of me and I don't know if I can keep up with all of it, but I'm going to try my hardest. I think I'll need help and a lot of support, so hopefully I will have that.
As for my health, I am doing a bit better. I am trying to fix my numbers with my anemia by taking iron supplements and eating a bit more meat. I am trying to drink less soda as well. It is really difficult because of the fact that I don't eat much in general. I have to go back to the doctor next month, get my blood drawn again and hopefully my numbers will be more normal. Can only hope.
Well, I need to work on school work. Bah. The life of a 21 year old. Aren't I supposed to be out drinking and partying? Eh, oh well, I wouldn't trade my life for anything at this point.

2 comments:

  1. Car, I am happy that things are going well with your boyfriend Gabe... do not forget that even though you feel lucky that you have Gabe... he is just as lucky or more so to have you...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Launna. He reminds me regularly that he feels lucky as well. :)

      Delete