Friday, November 9, 2012

Bah!

So this is where I am.
It is the day before my birthday, and usually the week before my birthday is my favorite week ever. I have tons of fun and have a week straight of glorious days. Yeah, not this year. This year, my birthday week has sucked so bad to where I'm seriously not looking forward to my 21st birthday. After this week, I'm just done and over it.
So let's recap this week:
Monday: Okay, so this day was decent. Nothing major happened. Got a call from my school saying that my PLUS loan still hasn't gone through so had to figure all that cruddy stuff out. Also, washed the cars (mine and my mom's) with my mom... then found out my car wouldn't start. Wheee... so my neighbor helped us clean the battery and jump it. It started, so we moved it to the carport so it could get a bath.
Tuesday: This was my dad's birthday. I wanted to surprised him at work with a CD that I made him and his card. Went out to do that, car wouldn't start. UGH! My mom's boyfriend tried to help but I was so irritated because I don't have the money to fix my car... so he went out and bought me a car battery for my birthday. Was able to give my dad his gifts and go see my boyfriend for a little bit.
Wednesday: Had an interview and got the job, Whoo, right? Nothing wrong with that? Then I went to work at the dance studio. Was there for two hours and my student didn't show up. Come to find out, she quit without letting me know. Wheee...
Thursday: All was fine and dandy, got to see my uncle, work at the studio was great, came home asked mom for the information I needed so I could get my PLUS loan done. and we get in a yelling match. Good day ruined.
and now here we are, Friday. I've decided to not move from my bed 'cause this is the day before my birthday and it HAS to be good. I deserve at least one good day, right?
I'm seriously wishing it wasn't 12:40am and that it wasn't super shady to go out right now 'cause I could really use a good run. But nope.
I can't sleep either 'cause of the fight with my mom. This just sucks.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your birthday went well, hopefully your boyfriend did something special for you ;)

    I was able to talk to my David last night, we talked for over two hours, he made me laugh and I told him all kinds of stuff that was on my mind... even the things that I thought might disappoint him. He was understanding as usual.

    I had a pretty awful week, up until finally talking to him on the phone, it had been over three and a half months. We have spoken on messenger but the phone is the best, I can hear him laugh and we teased each other.

    I truly hope you have a wonderful birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did have a glorious birthday, and to see what my boyfriend did: read my newest post. :) He also spent the entire day with me since he requested it off work for me. :)

      I'm happy you got to talk to David last night. Sounds like it was wonderful and very much needed. I'm glad he made your week a little better.

      Again, thank you for the birthday wishes. Though (as you'll see in my new post) there are things I would have liked to change, it truly was a wonderful birthday.

      Delete