Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8th, 2010: Days.

So this morning I swear... my roommate had like 234,285,646,516,543,432 alarms go off to wake her up, and she didn't get up to any of them. This is starting to get annoying. The alarm is always set for an hour before I have to wake up, and then she never gets up until like ten minutes before I leave.
Then she is always on the phone or on Skype so I never get to talk to anyone. I've tried to talk to her, but nothing gets fixed.
Its days like these that just drive me crazy. Where I feel like I'm doing everything and nothing tends to work. I feel alone because everyone I love and rely on is miles and miles away. The few people I was still relying on, I feel like they stabbed me in the back.
I'm hurt, and I feel like I'm catching a cold.
I'm dizzy, and I'm tired.
I'm stuck, not knowing.
Tomorrow is my last day for the week, thank goodness, 'cause I'm not sure I can handle much more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment