Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I don't even know what is going on

Hey all,
so honestly, I don't even know what is happening anymore. I'm trying to look on the bright side of all of this stuff that is happening but for some reason I can't seem to.
I found out last night that my dad got laid off from his job, this scares me because well its my dad, but also because he was helping me with my rent and my school tuition. Now I don't know what is going to happen.
I need another job.... I really want one online so that I can try to stick with everything I already have going on, but I don't know where to look or where to start.
I feel trapped and like I'm lost.







I feel so alone.
I feel like I'm screaming at the top of my lungs and that no one can hear me.

1 comment:

  1. I can hear you Car... I have been there... just wondering what the heck is going on... will the pressure stop...

    It does, it just takes time... I am hoping you can handle it and that everything falls into place for you.


    ReplyDelete