Friday, June 7, 2013

What even?

I honestly can't tell you, readers, what is even going on right now.
My roommate/"best" friend and I are in a tiff because she has been lying to me and is now (all of a sudden) moving out and in with her boyfriend of four months.
I am working as a nanny again, and it makes me miss the kids I took care of in Eugene. I am also working as a dancer (I know, dream come true!) at the Imperial Event Center with the Rogue Cap. Its really fun and I really feel like its already a huge family although none of us really know each other. I need it.


In good news: I am back in touch with a person who has meant the world to me since I adopted her as my "little sister", which was back in 2009. I am so happy to have B back in my life. I missed her so much. It is amazing how people come and go, but things don't change.

As for school: I passed both of my last classes with B's. I am super excited because I thought I was going to fail my psychology course. Which would have MAJORLY sucked since Psychology is my minor.

I am dancing again, and though I still go to SO many crazy appointments for the healing process due to my car crash back in Feb, it is truly nice to be dancing again and smiling as much again.









I did write in the relationship blog that I have as well, you can check it out at: http://greatapartandwonderfultogether.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Car, so happy to see posting again... sorry about your roommate but wonderful that you are dancing again... awesome :)

    ReplyDelete