Monday, July 8, 2013

It's only 1:33pm and it's already been a day.

It's 1:33 in the afternoon and it has already been a day.
I woke up feeling sick, I don't know if it is from allergies, lack of sleep or from arguing/fighting all day with Jackie yesterday.
Either way, I feel like just laying around all day and watching Netflix.
With this, I have been on my computer and I ended up logging into my school and finding out that I'm back enrolled in school!
Whoo! Finally some good news. Phew.
I'm rather excited but also really nervous. Guess that's what I'll be working on all day and what not. I'm nervous because I am already under so much stress with work, lack there of, Jackie and with Gabe, I don't know if adding this extra stressor will be smart.
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Of course I wish you luck Car...

    Is everything okay with you and Gabe...?

    You certainly have enough on your plate, I will pray that things get better for you soon..

    Congratulations on getting back into school!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Launna.
      As for Gabe and I: http://greatapartandwonderfultogether.blogspot.com/2013/07/oh-goodness-me.html
      ;)

      Delete