Saturday, June 15, 2013

My life...

So last night was my first time being back into performing. Oh me oh my, have I missed it!
Last night went AMAZING!
My dances were great, the audience was amazing, all my fellow performers also did great!
I missed the heat of the lights, the sound of people cheering and the anxiety!

Best part of it all....

my boyfriend was there!

I was stoked!
My next performance is in two weeks.
I get this week off of work and I'm am super excited because I need to catch up on some sleep and work on school nonsense.

I've decided to just drop worrying about the roommate thing, it's in God's hands (sorry if that offends anyone) and He will take care of it. :)


I deserve to be happy, and I am in control of that.
I choose to be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Car for taking control of your happiness... also WOOT for your dancing... glad Gabe was there... wish I could have it too:-)

    ReplyDelete