Monday, May 13, 2013

Second chances

Second chances. Easy two words but how many people do you give them to? How many people deserve them?
I used to give chances: second, third, fourth, twelfth, twenty third... oh so many chances. Almost like I never learned. Oh, but I did. I just wonder why I rarely got as many chances as I've given.
I know people give me chances all the time but how much did I miss out on due to not getting another chance? Would I be back together with Steven rather than being in love with Gabe? Would I still be in Vegas? Would I still be friends with Adam?
The trouble is the fact that there is no way to know.

I'm happy with my life. I love everything that I have going on and am so thankful... I just can't help but wonder.



(Don't forget to check out my other blog: http://greatapartandwonderfultogether.blogspot.com/
for a little more personal things )

1 comment:

  1. Yes Car, things always work out they way they were meant to be... most of the time, sometimes it has to do with another person... than that is out of your hands :)

    I am happy that you are happy where you are at right now:)

    ReplyDelete