Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Here I am

I need advice readers.
So I mentioned how it seems a little rocky between my boyfriend and I... well, I asked him to stop by today to simply see if it was just the fact that I hadn't seen him in a bit and well.... it still seemed off. I cuddled up to him like I normally do when we sit on the couch, but he didn't hold my hand or put his arm around me. I don't know what is going on. I've asked him if something is wrong and he says no. He also says that he'll tell me if something is wrong... but I'm scared.
Let's get the background of this, 'cause I'm not sure I've given that yet.
My boyfriend is seriously one of my best friends and it is ridiculous. I have liked him for so long and I have almost broken my own heart to be with him so him being distant seriously kills me and scares me because I don't want him to leave. I couldn't handle it. I would cry for days. I know this is being a bit dramatic, but I don't know how else to get my point across with how much this guy means to me.


What should I do????

2 comments:

  1. Oh Car... I can't give you any advice on this one. I seriously cared about and never stopped thinking about David for nearly 33 years. We are closer than people could ever be, he knows EVERYTHING about me, everything...

    When he came home for Christmas last year, it was the most amazing holidays I had ever had in my 49 years oflife... near the time he had to leave to go home, I felt something was off, once he was home, I called him and I said "are we okay?"... at first he said..'what do you mean?"... I said.. "are we OKAY?" That's when he told me he thought he still had feelings for his ex:(. I just about lost it, I might have even had a breakdown. It has taken me 10 months to dig myself out of that sadness and I still cry but at least I don't sob. So I can't give you advice, I wish I could.

    I really hope everything is okay with you guys, I would never wish that pain I felt and feel on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little do you know, you gave me the best advice someone could. I ended up talking to my boyfriend and telling him that things seemed off and that he really seemed distant from me. He apologized and explained what is going on.
      A little of it does have to do with me because I'm the first real relationship he has had so he's nervous and scared about messing things up.
      I told him that as long as we are okay, then I don't want things to change. I'll be around when he needs me, I always have been always will be.
      So to confirm that, I stopped by his work today before I went to work. I gave him a simple hug and kiss and told him to have a great rest of the day. And thanked him for always being the person I need him to be. I hadn't seen the smile he had on his face today in years. It lightened my heart and erased a lot of my fear and worry.

      I feel for your pain, and I'm glad that you're on the road to getting better. I know pain from heartbreak, and that will actually be explained in my next post. You're so strong and I know that simply from the comments of encouragement you leave me. Thank you so much.

      Delete