Monday, October 29, 2012

As I promised

So, as I said, I would post today to keep you guys in the loop, so here I am.

Instead of going over to the assistant job, my representative emailed her. I like this a lot more because not only do I need to worry about me getting stressed, but also everything will be documented so that if this gets out of hand there's proof of what has been said.

So now on to the other things, we're seeing improvement in my health today so that is fabulous news. I also have a job interview lined up on Thursday that I'm fairly excited about.

As for the things I wasn't able to hit last night:

Living Situation: So, I'm still living with my mother and things are rocky. It seems to be getting more and more tense as things change. I need to get a place, or my mom needs to get a place. I know that sounds mean, but what the deal was originally was that my mom was moving and that I would get the house we are in now. That was supposed to happen back in June, but has yet to. I'm thinking of just finding a place myself, but need a job first obviously.






Friends: ooh my friends, where to even start. As I said last night it's hard to talk to most of them because they are so critical of my relationship. Other than that a lot of them simply come to me for advice and to complain about their own lives. I'm more than happy to help, but it isn't being reciprocated so it isn't fair. I have felt like I have no one to talk to and it is driving me insane. I miss my friends in Vegas and in Eugene. I miss my friends that were give and take rather than just take.



Thoughts: I keep feeling like I'm in a snow globe. Nothing around me changes and nothing is real. I miss things being real, moving forward constantly. I can't wait to go back to Vegas, I need the escape and the break. I need things to be real again rather than never changing. I miss my life, my friends, my attention. I don't get attention anymore and though I know that I can never be the center of attention, I still want some attention. Other than that, I just need progress.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Car, sometimes I feel invisible to my friends too. I always listen to them and I feel they don't listen to me. That's okay though, I guess that is why I started blogging regularly, I get my feelings out that way:)

    ReplyDelete