Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7th, 2011: My dream last night

My dream last night was too good to not share:


So Mat, Bridgette, a guy named Phillipe and I were in a really REALLY nice hotel room. My dog (Victor, who is a Chihuahua) was there and Phillipe's Great Dane (Maxwell) was there.
So while Mat, Bridgette, Phillipe and I were laying on the couches my dog had a random spaz attack and pounced at each one of us, at this we all started to laugh. Then Maxwell sneezes! Scares Victor like no other, but instead of jumping he pounces at Maxwell.
Since Maxwell is like 984,703,479 sizes bigger than my dog, he just looks down at Victor and might as well have rolled his eyes. At this my dog pounces and then bounces up so he's standing on his back legs.
All of us are watching this and dying laughing. My dog goes back down to all fours and RUNS at Maxwell, then we watch in the mirror and see my dog practically fly through the air. We here Maxwell growl and then Maxwell runs by us, WITH MY DOG RIDING ON HIS BACK AS IF HE WERE A HORSE!
Like my dog had his paws on Maxwell's head and was just chilling up there as Maxwell was freaking out!

This was my dream last night....

No comments:

Post a Comment