Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30th, 2011: Wonder Wonder Humma Dooma....

Sometimes I wonder, wonder why the seasons change just to repeat the same pattern later. Why a human can fall in love when it’s destined with someone getting hurt, whether by death or break up. Why music effects people’s emotions. Why no matter how pretty a person is, they always can find a flaw in themselves and want to find a way to change it. Why people like to write in pencil, is it just so they can erase their mistakes? Why girls crave guys, and guys just toy with girls emotions.
I always wonder why… the human kind will never make sense to me, that’s for sure. I am a part of the human race, and I don’t even understand myself. I confuse myself on a daily basis. I’m curious why I can’t concentrate long, or why when someone hurts me I can’t look them in the eyes. Why I have very selective hearing…
and why I can never feel like a piece of my writing...
is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment