Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31st, 2011: Uh oh...

So, readers... imagine that, I'm writing one day after another..
but seriously readers,
I think I'm in trouble.
You see, there's this guy...
I know, I know this isn't about college... but still its about my life while I'm in college is it not?
Anyway, I've known this guy for a few years... and I liked him back in high school... but we didn't really talk much.
Now we talk a lot...
and you see readers:
this is why I'm in trouble!
Every guy that I've seriously like...
I mean EVERY (ex: Devin, and Adam) guy...
any time I talk to them, not face to face (so via text, phone, IM)...
I find myself biting my lip.
And here I am,
talking to this guy...
and...
worst part is...
I'm biting my lip...
Can you say....
Uh-oh

No comments:

Post a Comment