Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 21st, 2010: So hard

Its so hard to not scream this secret to the world.
It had been three days now and I wanna just yell it from the tallest building.
I'll spill soon enough, but until then, its bottled up.
AH!!!

Okay, on a different note:
Its only four days till Christmas, and wanna know something cool?
There's more gifts under my tree for friends than they're are me.
I am in such a good mood.
Maybe Oregon does fit me, which I'm fine with.

I'm still trying to figure out everything out with living and schooling:
I wanna live with Mat in Eugene and just transfer my Florence stuff over to Eugene,
but guess what;
its not that easy:
EVER!
I tried to go onto the website to get my official transcript from UNLV and guess what:
I'm blocked from it because "I owe them money".
So guess what else:
I can't start school this coming term.
UGH!

Luckily I have my secret, and my secret is great...
can't wait till I can tell.
Its getting so hard to not tell everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment