Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14th, 2010: Coming up on the end of a busy busy week...

Friday:
  • Got dad from airport
  • packed my car
  • checked out of my dorm
  • said bye to Chris and Cortney
  • started the road trip home (didn't sleep much in the car either)

Saturday:
  • Got home around 6a.m
  • Hung out with mom
  • Unpacked car
  • hung out with Gabe and Ariel
  • Was Senior Sam's (near Crater) last customer
  • Saw the Crater play: The Mirror

Sunday:
  • Mall with Ariel
  • Hung out with Mat, Zack, Ariel, Mark
  • Went to Ashland with those said above.
  • Drove around with Mat and Zack
  • Mat and Zack stayed the night and we watched Harry and the Hendersons.

Monday:
  • Drove to Eugene
  • Met with housing of St. Vincent de Paul for Florence.
  • Drove back home
  • Went over to Mat's
  • Played Scrabble
  • Stayed the night at Mat's
Tuesday:
  • Went to school with Mat.
  • Saw all the teachers I wanted to see
  • Went to Sonic for lunch.
  • Got my car registration renewed
  • Went bowling

Rest of the week:
Tomorrow (aka Wednesday) I drive to Florence and meet with my LCC councilor. Then drive back home.
Thursday I have no plans and Friday I get to go to the ballroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment