Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7th, 2010: I don't want to...

I'm laying here, the only light is the light of my laptop screen.
I'm curled up in a ball... tears running down my face.
My ankle hurts, and the ankle boot makes my foot itch (I tore a lot of ligaments in my ankle).
My only option it seems is to go home...
and I don't want to.
I WANT to finish the year here...
even if it just means getting my gen ed out of the way...
but my dad wants me home...
and it feels like my mom is just so scattered that one second its stay here, next second its come home and there's no support any where
I'm the one injured... I'm the one hearing all this stuff without some sort of back up.
I don't want to go home.
I want to finish my year here.
Should I scream it at the top of my lungs so I'm heard?
But if I stay here...
what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment