Sunday, July 14, 2013

Week one done

Week one is done of school. Gah, as much as I hate the school system, I'm so happy to be back in school. It helps me feel like I am constantly moving forward.
This week in one of my classes, we were talking about diversity and how people are different and get judged. It made me really sad because I've always grown up with judgment.
I was compared to my sister, to my friends... but I am not them. I am me.
It wasn't until I went of to Las Vegas that I felt like I could finally be myself because no one knew me. It was awesome. And now that I'm back in my small hometown, I feel like everyone expects so much of me again. I'm not them, I am me.



)
Anyway, with feeling like I'm moving forward in my life again, I feel a little less antsy. I still want to go to the lake or the beach or just have a get away, but I know it will happen when the time is right. I'm thinking of taking the little girl I take care of on a hike this week since I work all week, if not, I'm planning on going to the lake this coming weekend since I don't have a show or anything of the sort.
I don't know why I'm really typing, I don't have much to say, but I feel like I have a lot to talk about. I should be sleeping since I have to wake up in about 6.5 hours....


guess I'll try.


Good night everyone...
and if nothing else from this blog post speaks to you, please remember:
Be yourself. No one is cooler, prettier, nicer, funnier, or stronger than you. You are in control and you can power through anything that is handed to you. Just, be patient.




(Also, I posted in my other blog, so here's the link: http://greatapartandwonderfultogether.blogspot.com/2013/07/spinning-counterclockwise.html)

1 comment:

  1. I think the best thing is when a person realizes their individuality... I see mine, it took me many years. I'm grateful that I see it though ;-)

    ReplyDelete