Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just a quick post

Ooooooh Sharis'. How is it that you can't ever leave there without stories?
Tonight Jackie and I got extra special treatment: chocolate syrup on top of our whip cream on our hot chocolates (even on our seconds), plus the manager came over to personally introduce himself.
Gabe joined, we all ate and found out that Jackie had a slight stalker. We also saw Hunter.
Then I apparently had a hand look like it poofed out of my head (the guy sitting in the booth behind me put his hand up I guess and it looked like it came out of my head), the manager than proceeded to flirt with me, a really drunk lady talked to us and as we were leaving a guy and a lady gave us the great idea to bring board games since we sit at Sharis' for so long. The lady suggested Farkle.
I swear, life is never boring.
Yeah, you read the middle of that correct. My boyfriend finally joined a thing of mine with a friend! I can't even explain how excited I was for him to be there.
To top that off, I thought he was just going to be awkward and not boyfriend-y at all and well, he was. He held my hand, joked around, kissed my cheek and kissed me goodbye. I needed that. I needed to see that there was progress.... especially since I'm surrounded by break ups lately and its starting to scare me.
Best quote of the night was between Jackie and I talking about an ex after Gabe left:
"Kory would kill Jake" - Jackie
"Jake? Jake from state farm?" - me
*we bust up laughing*
"I think you mean James" - me
"that just shows how much I don't care about him" - Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment