Saturday, February 16, 2013

Just an update

Hey loves,
So I figured I should probably let everyone know that I am okay. I know that the car wreck thing was a huge surprise (trust me, it was to me too), but none the less, I'm okay. I'm battered and bruised, emotionally unstable and mentally scarred, but other than that "it's a jolly holiday".
I owe a lot of that to my wonderful friends and family, not to mention all the well wishes I got from all of you (and the readers of my other blogs). I am so blessed to have such a LARGE group of people who care about me and wish me the best. It's wonderful to know that we can all be there for each other when it is what is necessary.

So, anyway, I don't really know what to say. I want to try to get those of you who want to to subscribe to my "relationship blog". It's where I'm now posting about my relationship with my boyfriend plus my relationships with my friends. (as well as opinions on other love based things).
I got tired of bogging up this blog, that is meant to talk about my schooling and my life while conquering college with ooey gooey stuff about my love life.

So, the url to the other blog is: http://greatapartandwonderfultogether.blogspot.com/

If you want to, check it out and maybe even subscribe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear you're recuperating... I am too.

    When I get on the computer, I will look into your other blogs;-)

    ReplyDelete