Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How's it going?

So, I am into week 8 of 9 in my classes.
Foundations of Personal Finance: 93.6%
Introduction to University Studies: 94.25%

I feel awesome due to this. Next week is finals, then I have a few weeks off before I start my next set which is Principles of Health and Wellness and University Composition and Communication 1. I'm rather excited, though I have had some major complications. Hopefully all of those got worked out though.


As for a more personal level:
Life has been strange. I am still moving back to Medford, but it might end up just being for the summer. I have a boyfriend now, he lives in Eugene (he isn't the reason I would move back here) and his name is James. We started dating on the 11th, and honestly, he is the most amazing guy I can ever imagine. He is 22 and I don't know. Everything just clicks with him and I.
The story is: Sophie and I went to Sharis one night and James was our waiter, I thought he was really cute and just charming, so I wrote my number on a napkin. Never heard from him. But anytime I went back, I thought of him. Then on the 10th, Sophie, Patrick and I went on a late night Sharis run, and from the car we saw that he was there. It wasn't till I noticed that he kept looking at me that I decided to leave my number one more time, this time he text me. We hung out the next day and everything just clicked.
I told him that I'll be moving back to Medford for the summer, and he understood. We're going to make it work.
Today will actually be the first day this week that I haven't seen him.

So now, I'm waiting for it to be about 5:50 or so, 'cause I'm going out to Dorena to stay the night at Sophie's dad's house out in the country. I really need to just escape and not be easily accessed. I need time to talk to Soph and just not have the distraction of everything else in the world. I'm excited, though I wont like not being able to talk to James. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment