Monday, June 4, 2012

Great... all my dreams keep going up in flames.

So you know how I said a few days ago that it seemed everything was falling into place with school: scratch that. I got a call today with my adviser mad at me because now I have to get two papers signed by my father or else I can't do my next set of classes that starts on the 25th.
Why does it seem like once I finally start getting what I want it all goes up in flames?! I honestly feel like I'm just not meant to do this anymore, I'm so tired of getting torn apart time after time. I know, whatever, "it's part of life" but seriously?! My dream was to become an amazing dance teacher like the one I had, then I get injured and am forced to quit school due to it. After I move away from a town I had fallen in love with I find out that there is now this large sum of money that I owe.
Then I get stuck living in a town I hate and can't wait to get out of, but I figured I should be the optimist that I am and figure out ways to make it better so I get jobs that I adore and I get back into school for a degree that I have a new found passion for: psychology.
I was finally doing well in school, and now I'm practically being forced to take a leave of absence because I can't get two papers signed by my dad before my classes start.
It isn't my fault that I'm broke and don't have a printer and scanner, nor is it my fault that my dad isn't tech savvy enough to have his own computer, printer and scanner. Why am I the one being punished for this?! Why can't I finally just be in school and getting a degree?! Am I not supposed to? Am I just supposed to give up at this point, because one more push towards that cliff and I'll cry Uncle and give up.
I feel crushed. I feel torn apart. and worse, when I tried to talk to my mom about it, all I could feel was like she was blaming me for this.
I don't have the time to go down to the library and figure out how to do all of this crap, nor do I even know where a library is in this stupid town. I don't have the money to go get a printer and scanner. I don't have anything to where I can do this myself and I'm sorry for that but it isn't my fault.
But I sure feel like it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment