Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Why is E.E. Cummings so smart?

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting."  ~E.E. Cummings

So I'll admit, lately I haven't been myself.
I've been hiding behind my work, my schooling and my dancing. I've been trying to stay out of the drama and out of the spotlight. But it found me today.
I feel like all this happened because I wasn't being true to who I am. I'm not the girl who puts my friends off and doesn't try to see them as much as I can. I'm not the girl who takes everything so seriously that nothing is enjoyable. I like laughing, I like smiling.
I am sorry to everyone that I have put off or anything, but I promise... I'm back to being me. I know it's hard to stick to my true self, but I've done it for years. I can't fall back into my old habits, and I can't fall into new ones.
I refuse to hurt more people that I care about, instead, I'm going to focus on mending what I have broken.
Thank you for sticking with me you guys. I adore you all.

1 comment:

  1. I am going through the same thing, I was acting like what and how I thought I needed to act to keep my David in my life, no more... I love him so much that it's insane but I have to be me and I won't message him again until he messages me. Thanks for this awesome post;)

    ReplyDelete