Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dual posting... with a little about some collegeness.

Rant 1:
Me:
".... can I just say that I'm scared..."
Friend: "About *guy*?"
Me: "majorly..."
Friend: "Oh my god!!!!!! Have you seen the photo that syas " So you still think homosexuality is sinful?"

Waaaait a minute... why can't it be about me for once? I don't get a chance to express how I feel? I listen to so many of my friend's problems but then when I finally speak up and say that I'm having an issue it gets ignored until they choose it's time to talk about it?! I'm so done with this crap. I don't deserve this. I listen to the same problem over and over for years on end from the same people, but then when I mention that I'm nervous or scared about something then it just gets passed over. Ugh. I'm so tired of these people who are my so called friends treating me like this. At least I know who my real friends are. Thanks for that.


Rant 2:
I'm scared. I'm scared to death. I have waited for a chance with this guy for a few years now and... now I'm scared. 'cause what if I get the chance and things work out? I know I'd be happy... What if he is just giving me the chance because he knows it's what I want? If I found that out, I'd be heart broken. And then what if... what if I don't get a chance at all and all this is, is simply a glimmer?
I can't handle being hurt anymore...
I'm so scared 'cause I've wanted this for so long. I'm scared to believe it and have it taken from me, but I'm scared to ignore it and miss my chance. But then on top of all of that... I'm scared to get hurt like I have been while waiting.
I'm so used to hearing that there isn't a chance, so now what am I supposed to think?



Collegeness:
I finished my first week of the second round. I'm happy to report that I finished the first week with perfect scores on my papers and in participation. YAY! Go me!
Also, I'm able to win 5,500 dollars in scholarship! Ooo, if only I would get so lucky! Send good vibes my way, please and thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Sending good vibes your way, I really hope you win the scholarship.


    I think you should just date the guy and take a chance, this is coming from someone who took a chance with a man I have cared about for 34 years, it was amazing, I love him so much.

    I am sorry to say that for now it didn't work out long term but I wouldn't trade those memories for anything. We became best friends and although things are a little rough right now, I feel blessed to have him in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am seeing this on just the right day. You have no idea how much your comments mean to me. Thank you thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete