Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week one: down for the count! Winner: CARLY *and the crowd goes wild!!*

So, I completed my first week of University of Phoenix on Sunday. I got a 97/100 in one of my classes and still awaiting to hear about my second.
So far, I am loving being back in school, though it kinda sucks not being like IN a school. The downfalls of online schooling, I guess. But I am still seeing where it is just going to benefit me in the long run. I mean for one, most people there are a bit older than me and I don't really have to worry about hanging out with my "school friends" which gives me more time to get stuff done.

On a personal level of life:
Ben and I aren't really talking much. He has a girlfriend now, and he had to choose between her or me. Obviously he chose her. It's whatever.
I'm still planning on moving back to my hometown in a month or two. Devin is possibly going to be one of my roommates which could either be good or bad. Only time will tell.
I have an interest in a guy that I graduated high school with, and honestly never thought I would ever have a chance with. But we talk daily and he's actually really sweet and finds me pretty.
So, life is going to get interesting here soon. A lot is going to be happening, and lets just hope that I can keep up.

Keep reading, I'll be posting weekly at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment