Sunday, May 6, 2012

Expect the unexpected and don't close any doors.

So, you wanna know what's nice? Hearing that I'm nice, sweet, cute, beautiful and amazing. I've been told this every day for almost the past week, and I'm starting to believe it.
I think the best part of this has to do with the title of this blog, so here's the explanation:
Those of you who read this who knew me in high school know that I wasn't popular or the prettiest, but I didn't care. I had a great group of friends and was usually dating someone who didn't go to our school (I.E Adam, Derrik, Scott). Now, though it didn't bother me to not be popular, it doesn't mean I didn't wonder what it would be like. To have everyone think you were pretty and to date whoever you wanted. Sure, I was curious but I was still happy with what I had and who I was.
Now, I've been out of high school for 2 years and I kinda reconnected with a guy who went to high school with me. We've been hitting it off and we're starting to like each other. He's been the one telling me that I'm beautiful and sweet and everything.
The funny thing is, in high school, he was part of that "popular" crowd.
I still don't know how I feel about this. We're going to hang out next time I'm in town, and thought it is 18 days away, I'm beyond nervous.
He is nothing like what I expected someone who belonged to that crowd to be. He's actually really sweet. I can't decide what to do. I'm so confused because I never expected something like this to happen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment