Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Well, welcome back!

Hey all you lovely lovely people, I hope I haven't lost all of you guys! Who is still here with me? Roll call? Kidding.... kinda. Well, after taking over a year off, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do since A LOT has happened. So, a year ago I dropped out of school to take a break. I was tired, felt mistreated and was really battling depression and was greatly battling anxiety. Let me tell you, not fun. So, I'm sorry that I've been missing for so long. But I am happy to say that I am back and in full force! Expect to be seeing a new post on each blog about once a week. ;) Annnnyway, I'm happy to report that I am currently working in a daycare as a teacher, and totally love it. Its my first week this week, but I feel more at home than I have in awhile at any other job. I also get back into school on the 19th of this month to continue my battle for my psychology degree. But, in my every day life SO much has changed! So, lets start. I have a new guy in my life, and I guess you could say things are pretty serious, as we are engaged and are looking at a wedding this coming September. He's pretty neat, I guess.... but you can read more about that mushy gushy relationshipy stuff on my other blog (http://greatapartandwonderfultogether.blogspot.com/) I'm really excited about all of it and he's a great change from my last few relationships. Currently we are in the process of buying a house, which is pretty adult for a 24 year old... if I do say so myself. He moved in last year with his amazing boxer, so then we had two dogs - thanks to my chihuahua - in our lovely house. and then last week, we welcomed another fur-baby into the house and she is just a love. Annoying and doesn't know how to play gentle yet, but a total cuddle bug. She's a wonderful mutt, but is mostly Australian Shepard and Boston Terrier. Personally, I've gone through a lot. Between battling my depression and anxiety. I have lost a great man in my life due to cancer and also found out that my grandmother's cancer is back and this time... its kicking her butt. So if you have some extra room for good thoughts and prayers, please send them to her. She's a very strong woman and I'm having a hard time coping with the fact she might not make it to my wedding day. Other than that, things are going well. My depression has subsided for the most part, with small episodes here and there. My anxiety doesn't rule my life, and I rarely have panic attacks anymore. I'm out of the world of retail, of which I've been in since 2013ish. I have a man who loves me and a wedding in a few months... Only thing that could make it better is knowing that all you lovely people haven't given up on me. Have a great night, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment