Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sometimes I dream too big... sometimes... just sometimes.
I get lost in the connection between real and wanted. I lose thoughts and time concentrating on what is just beyond my grasp. But sometimes, just sometimes.
On a day to day basis, I'm a dreamer and a fighter. I know what I want, and I can promise you that I will get it. But sometimes.... just sometimes, my path changes on how I'm going to get there.
I'm independent to a tee but love to have the knowledge that someone is there willing to help. Because sometimes, just sometimes I will need it.
I admit my faults, my fears and my lies but sometimes, just sometimes I wish someone saw through it all and saw that all I am in a girl waiting to have the world know who I am.
I'm a supporting shoulder and an open heart to many, a spoken truth for more and a devious mastermind to few. But sometimes, just sometimes....
I want to be me.
But who am I? With so many faces and so many stereotypes that were thrust upon me.

2 comments:

  1. What you say Car sums up how I feel too.. sometimes, just sometimes I want someone to see me for who I am and love me just like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Launna,
      You have no idea how much your comments and blog help me. It is so nice to know that I'm not alone and that someone understands. You are an amazing person, thank you so so much for all of the comments and support.


      http://greatapartandwonderfultogether.blogspot.com/2013/08/365-days-worth-of-roller-coaster.html
      There's the link to a post on the other blog, I know you were having troubles subscribing, and didn't know if those got worked out so figured I'd provide the link. It's the blog I had promised to write.

      Delete