Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And she's back!

Hey there everyone!
So sorry I haven't been writing lately, but ya know... it's rather difficult to write on a college blog when you AREN'T in college!
Well, hey, here I am... back in college. I'm going to University of Phoenix online for a psychology degree. I'm still a dance major but I'm putting that off till later. I'm loving school so far though it's only orientation day.
I'm actually working on homework right now while I listen to podcasts and they are cracking me up.
"I can put my laundry off for months... as long as I don't care about having friends"
This podcast is cracking me up!!!

I am so happy that I'm back in school, it feels good.
So, I'll be back here. Writing and letting you know what's going on and all my lovely essays. Hope you guys are ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment