Friday, January 20, 2012

Update on what the heck is going on since it seems this college student's life went away

Hey,
So I was looking through this the other day and was like "WHOA!!! I haven't updated my readers AT ALL about my decisions!", so here I am! *Insert superhero music here*
So though I am not in college right now, I'm hoping to start this summer at University of Pheonix (online). I will be working on getting my LCSW (Licensed Clinic Social Worker).
I have decided that I want to obtain a degree in children's psychology. I am still a dance major, but I'm going to get my LCSW first so I can get an intense job and use more of my own money to put myself through college since FAFSA went all crazy with UNLV.
School I'm looking at to obtain my dance major: Western Oregon.
I'm pretty set on it. That way I'm in state and close-ish to home.
So yeah, I'll start posting here again about my adventures online and all the lovely-ness that goes on with that.
<3 Thanks for sticking by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment