Monday, September 22, 2014

Things get interesting

Hey there,
sorry I've been kind of MIA on the personal level blogs and have only been posting school stuff. My life seems to like to explode.
I had a lot of drama happen between my friend, her family and things... I can't really talk about it yet, but I'll update when I can.
Then school drama started because of computer error so ya know, that majorly sucked. But luckily it all got worked out (hence all the awesome papers I've been updating with).
 So far I'm doing really well in my class, and I'm stoked to almost be done.
Work is the same, haha, not really. One of my coworkers started a whole bunch of rumors that corp. has to take seriously so now everyone is walking on egg shells and super stressed out. It has become rigid and cold at work, which sucks. All due to one immature child. Grrrr.... also my hours have been varying so much that I went and started to apply for a second job, and sounds like I might have one at Sears. Phew that should help.
As for me personally, my anxiety and depression is better though I still have hard days. I kind of figure it will continue to be like that, so I just breathe through it.



I'll update more later this week when I'm not about to fall asleep on my laptop.


Love to you all, and best wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Car, so nice to see you posting again... I think about you and wonder how everything is going? I hope you and Gabe are still together and I am so glad to see you still in school... :)

    ReplyDelete