Thursday, April 11, 2013

Where I've been

Hey all,
sorry I haven't been posting.
I wish I could happily explain that I've been okay and that I have been out having the time of my life and that is why I fell of the face of Blogger. Sadly, this isn't the case.
I've lost myself, and with that I haven't known what to write. I feel like I'm stuck with no where to go.
Something I promised myself with moving back to my hometown was that I wouldn't forget. Forget the life experiences I had, forget how much I had grown, and the biggest was forget how to be confident.
Right now, I don't know who I am or where I am in my life. I want to be moving forward but I feel like there is a giant wall preventing that from happening. I feel like this wall is me not really knowing what I want anymore.
I miss having my friends who I could talk to about all of this. I miss my big brothers or my sisters... all of which were just my friends I claimed as family. I miss being able to talk to them and figure things out. I miss knowing that it was safe to talk about everything...
I miss feeling safe.

So, with this, I am finally cracking and going to talk to my psychologist about everything from the crash. Maybe getting that off my shoulders will help. Hopefully stop the nightmares at least.

I'm going to try to be posting every week. I miss you guys and your comments and messages. They really do help me feel like I'm not totally alone. I just wish I could talk to some of you in person... how cool and uplifting would that be?!

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking of you Car and I was so excited to see you post... I kept checking in.

    I am sorry you are having a difficult time, I think it would be so cool to meet a few of the bloggers I read.

    I am glad you are going to talk to you psychologist... tell them everything... I will check in with each post you write :)

    ReplyDelete